Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

About Myself

My name is Harshavardhan Reddy Yakkanti. I born in a village called H.M Padu which is a nearest to capital of Andhra. I grew up in a Mumbai. My family consist of four members.

My Education:

I am doing my masters in Information technology. I completed my undergraduate in Aeronautical Engineering from Guru Nanak Engineering College (Hyderabad - Ibrahimpatnam).

My Hobbies:

I play and watch cricket during free time. I played many cricket tournaments held by our school. Other than this Kabaddi takes my interest towards it.

Why Kabaddi as a blog?


Kabaddi is a game which required physical and mental skills. During school days, our School held kabaddi competitions. This grabs my attention to play and participate in competition. And in recent years’ kabaddi has emerge widely in India by implementation of various international competitions such as Pro Kabaddi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment